MTANJ and Less Stress Instructional Services have partnered to provide our members with MAVO training!
For those interested in working for state-licensed medical transportation companies, please click here to learn how you can enroll in MAVO training.
For those interested in certifying individuals to work in mobility assistance and operate state-licensed vehicles, click here for MAVO Instructor training.
John Mateus, Programs Director
Less Stress Instructional Services
Emergency Care / OSHA Compliance Training, Services, and Consulting
MTANJ Training Grant from the NJ Department of Labor & Workforce Development
Who is eligible for the free MAVO training under the Skills Partnership Training Grant:
- Individuals employed by MAV companies who are current MTANJ members in good standing.
- Individuals not currently employed by a MAV company are not eligible for this free training.
How to schedule your free training:
- Classes conducted under the Skills Partnership Training Grant are scheduled in the same manner as regular MAVO classes. When scheduling, check the box indicating that you are a member of the MTANJ. Click here to schedule your MAVO training.
What else you need to know:
- The Skills Partnership Training Grant requires all MAVO students to be paid the regular hourly wage by their employer for the duration of the 8-hour training course.
Information Needed From Each Participating Member Company:
- Company Name
- North American Industry Classification System Code
- Number of employees at your location (if you have more than one location, list both numbers)
- Time in Business
- Union Affiliation, if yes, include name & local number, address, city, state, zip code, representative, phone, & email address
- Hourly wage of each participant (must be paid at least minimum wage for course participation)
If you have any questions or would like more information regarding the MTANJ Training Grant from the NJ Department of Labor & Workforce Development, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.